Modern version of ServiceRocket add-on(s) and ServiceRocket Util Library fail to enable
You might encounter issues where ServiceRocket add-on(s), such as Reporting, Scaffolding, Linking, or Tracking and ServiceRocket Util Library are being disabled. Additionally, in
atlassian-confluence.log, you will see the following error message:
2017-08-16 14:32:05,046 ERROR [ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 46] [atlassian.plugin.module.PrefixDelegatingModuleFactory] createModule Detected an error (NoClassDefFoundError) instantiating the module for plugin 'com.comalatech.workflow' for module 'workflowSupplier': com/servicerocket/confluence/randombits/supplier/core/annotate/AnnotatedSupplier. 2017-08-16 14:32:05,274 ERROR [ThreadPoolAsyncTaskExecutor::Thread 46] [plugin.osgi.factory.OsgiPlugin] onPluginContainerFailed Unable to start the plugin container for plugin 'com.servicerocket.confluence.plugin.servicerocket-utility-library'
When trying to enable the ServiceRocket add-on(s) and ServiceRocket Util Library, the add-ons will fail to enable.
This issue is being caused by 3rd party add-ons that has dependency on ServiceRocket Util Library. Here are some 3rd party add-ons which has dependency on ServiceRocket Util Library:
- Comala Workflows - Reporting Integration by Comalatech
- Viewtracker Add-on by Bitvoodoo
- Google Apps Connector by M20 Technology
- Metadata Plugin by Andy Armstrong
- Uninstall the affected 3rd party add-on(s), ServiceRocket add-on(s), and ServiceRocket Utility Library.
- Install the ServiceRocket add-on(s) first, which will automatically install ServiceRocket Utility Library.
- Then, install the 3rd party add-on(s).