This guide will explain the ways you can manage the tags in your doc.
- You are working on a copy of the Security and Encryption for Coda template. (Use the steps at Quick start to create a copy of this template)
- You have editing access to the document.
Right click to bring up additional options to manipulate the Tags Table, such as duplicate a row, add a comment, insert a row, and more.
- Select the Manage Tags page from the left sidebar. Alternatively, you can also click Secret Page > Go to manage tags in the page's navigation section.
- You will see a list of tags used on the doc in the Tags Table.
- To add a new tag, click the + symbol at the end of the table. You can also add a tag while creating a secret.
To rename a tag, click the tag name of the tag you'd like to rename.
- To rearrange the rows on the table, click the row heading, and drag it to where you want it to be.
- To delete a tag, right click and select Delete row.