By using a vault, you can secure and control access to the secrets you've created. The Security Encryption for Coda - Vault Template lets you quickly set up a vault.
- You have copied the Security Encryption for Coda - Vault template. (Use the steps at Quick start to create a copy of this template)
- You have editing access to the document.
- Select Vault on the left sidebar of the document.
- On the Vault page, go to the Create Vault section and type the name of your vault in the Vault Name field.
- Click Create Vault.
- Now, scroll down to the Vaults table.
- Click Generate Key to get the unique key to your vault.
- You are now ready to create secrets in your vault.
Keep your key in a secure place and be careful of whom you share it with. If you lose the key to your vault, you may risk losing access to your secrets.