Understanding how the customer chooses request types and components helps categorize the created tickets. This report allows you to track the number of request types or components created in relation to which customers raised the tickets.
Bar Chart/Stack Bar Chart
The types and total request types that are raised by the customers.
The name of customers who send requests to your service project through the portal, email, or widget.
|Component||The types and total components that the team has used to classify issues.|
|Total Issues Count||The total issues that have been created based on the component or request type.|
You would like to know the list of customers and the total number of request types raised.
- Click on Apps > Support Dashboards.
- In the Support Dashboards Reports for JSM window, click View Dashboard, then click Create a report.
- Click on SLA Report
- Add the following details, then click Save:
- Data Source - The data source of the project you want to derive the SLA from.
- Report Type - Choose Load Analysis.
- Report Name - A relevant name to capture the content of the report.
- First Dimension - Choose between Request Type, Customer, or Component.
- First Dimension Limit - Set the limit for the most used request type, most used component, or most tickets raised by a customer in relation to request type or component.
- Second Dimension - Choose between Request Type or Component.
- Second Dimension Limit - Set the limit for the most used request type or component.
- Duration - Choose the preset timeline given or customize your own timeline of tickets created.
- Refresh Frequency - Set the rate of the report being updated with new raw data.
In this example, First Dimension is set to "Customer" and Second Dimension is set to "Request Type".