When a vault is deleted, it is removed from the Vaults table and sent to the Vault Bin. If you have accidentally deleted a vault, you can restore your vault here. You can also choose to permanently delete it.
- You have copied the Security Encryption for Coda - Vault template. (Use the steps at Quick start to create a copy of this template)
- You are the vault owner or the one who created the vault.
- On the left sidebar of the Vault template, select Vault bin. At the table, find the vault you want to delete or restore.
- If you want to restore a deleted vault, click View More > Restore.
- If you want to permanently delete the vault, click View More > Delete Forever.