Checking Changes Made to Scaffolding Content with Scaffolding Data History
Scaffolding now allows users with the proper permissions to view Scaffolding data history on a page that contains Scaffolding metadata. Users may compare versions or restore older versions using this feature.
Accessing Scaffolding Data History
- On the page with Scaffolding data, go to "..." > Scaffolding History.
- The page history will be displayed with the addition of a Scaffolding Changes column showing if/when any edits were made to Scaffolding data.
Only versions marked with the label EDITED have had Scaffolding data edits.
Comparing Changes Made Between Versions
- On the Scaffolding History page, choose the versions you want to compare by selecting the check boxes next to them:
- Click Compare selected versions.
Restoring Older Versions of Scaffolding Data
- On the Scaffolding History page, choose the version you want to restore:
- Click Restore this version.
The Operations column will appear blank to users without the proper edit permissions to the page.