How do I connect more than one Jira connection in my Salesforce environment?
- In Salesforce, click > Setup.
If you are using Salesforce Classic, click Setup on the upper right pane.
- Search for "Package" and go to Installed Packages.
- Look for "Jira for Salesforce" and click Configure.
- Select Add Connection on the top right and a pop-up will appear.
- Enter the Connection Name and Access Token:
- For the Access Token, switch over to your first Jira instance to generate a Jira access token.
- Navigate to Apps > Salesforce > Connections.
- Choose your Connection, then click > API Access Token.
Copy the API Access Token and paste it into the Salesforce screen from Step 4 and click Save.
- The first connection created will be marked as "default". Repeat Step 4 - Step 5 to add additional Jira connections from different sites.
- For each Jira connection added to this page, you will be able to perform the following operations:
- Configure - To configure the settings of the configuration made. For more information, read Configuring settings in the Salesforce Package.
- Revoke Access - To revoke the connection made using the API Access Token from Jira.
- Make Default - Marking a connection default will make this connection be selected in the Jira components by default. The Jira Comments component will only be able to display issues from the default connection.
- Is there any difference in setting up the integration in Jira for the multi-site feature?
- How to view, create and associate Jira Issues from Salesforce by switching the Jira connection?
- Why can't I switch or view the Jira connection dropdown for the Lightning Aura and Visualforce components?
- Are attachments sync configurations configured individually with multiple Jira site integration?
- What are the limitations of the multiple Jira site integration?