Adding a new Mapping Scheme
This guide walks you through the process of adding a new Mapping Scheme.
- Go to the Mapping Schemes Interface.
- Click the Add Mapping Scheme link shown beneath the heading in the page.
- Fill out the fields as defined below and click Add.
- Name: The display name for the Mapping Scheme. This should be something short and concise that describes the Mapping Scheme (e.g.: "Internal Projects Mapping Scheme")
- Description: A description to tell the administrator(s) about the purpose of the Mapping Scheme.
- You will be taken back to the listing of Mapping Schemes, with the one you just created in the list.
- You will then need to configure the scheme by adding the issue type and mapping associations.
You should now proceed to: