Installing the Cloud Connector
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, log in to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears on the Licenses page.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Apps > Find new apps.
- When the Find new apps screen loads, locate "Connector for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud". You may have to omit the term "Cloud" from the search to find the add-on.
- Click Install (or Free Trial if the app requires a paid license) to download and install.
If the app requires a paid license, you will receive a minimum 30-day free trial.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready-to-go dialog box.