This macro outputs specific information about an item being reported on.
When used in a report, it will report on the current item. When used outside a report, it will report on the current page by default, or the content referred to by the source parameter.
It can handle regular text, dates, numbers, booleans (true/false), and lists, as well as any other object which has a default value specified in a Supplier.
Migratable to Cloud?
The key chain to retrieve for the item.
A key chain is a list of prefix:key values separated by ">" characters.
e.g.:content:creator > user:name See the Suppliers for Reporting page for more details on what options are available.
If set to true and the current item/key has a URL link, the text generated will be linked to that URL.
The source to retrieve information for.
By default, this will be the current report item if in a report, or the current page if not in a report.
May be "@self" (the current page) or a link to other content (e.g.: "SPACEKEY:Page Name", "PageName^attachment.ext").
The date (eg. 'dd MMM, yyyy') or number (eg. '#,##0.00') format to display the item in.
This will only be used if the data is a date or a number, respectively. Otherwise, it will be ignored.
If set to wiki, the generated text will be rendered as wiki text. Otherwise, it will be output as written.
info (Hover Text)
(Since 3.4.0) The text which will be displayed when the user hovers their mouse over the link.
The type of separator to display between each item, if the key value pointed to is a collection of other items. May be one of the following:
The contents of this parameter will be used if the item/key is empty. It will be rendered as wiki text.
Alternately, the body of the macro can also be used, if more complex wiki text is required.
Macro Edit View
- Getting the second last entry from Table Data
- Split page titles containing hyphens into separate values
- Searching Confluence Pages for a Specific Macro
- Making a List of Pages by Displaying Only a Part of the Title
- Generating a List of Groups for the Current User
- Creating an IF ELSE statement with Reporting
- Calculating Work Hours in a Day
- Building a Forum in Confluence with Reporting
- List All Comments Including Unresolved Inline Comments
- Listing All Available Spaces
- Listing links to all space templates
- Showing the Latest Modification Date of a Single Space
- Showing the Latest Modification Dates for All Spaces
- Split report results that have special characters
- Showing Pages without Recent Update