Installation and licensing
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, log in to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears on the Licenses page.
A Knowledge Base in Salesforce must be enabled and set up before making the connection from the Confluence plugin. For more information check out Salesforce - System and platform requirements.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Apps > Find new apps.
- When the Find new apps screen loads, locate "Publisher for Confluence Cloud to Salesforce".
- Click Install (or Free Trial if the app requires a paid license) to download and install.
If the app requires a paid license, you will be provided with a minimum of a 30-day free trial.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready-to-go dialog box.