This page describes the security aspects of the Contact Views for Salesforce & JSM.
- The connector transfers data between Jira Cloud and Salesforce using an intermediary server owned by ServiceRocket at sfjsdc.servicerocket.io hosted on AWS EC2.
- The connector can access only Salesforce objects configured by the Jira administrator.
- The data you pull from Salesforce into Jira is the only data that is accessed and transferred.
- We take great pains to authenticate your connection to Salesforce securely.
- We never store any Salesforce data on our servers.
- We do not store your Salesforce credentials or your Jira credentials anywhere.