Release notes for Confluence Cloud
We have a short release lifecycle of up to once or twice a week to quickly improve our products and deliver them promptly.
Note that due to the way Atlassian Connect apps are designed, we don't necessarily release a new Marketplace version for every release. This means multiple app versions may correspond to a single Marketplace version.
- Fixed references to Learn More & Quick Start pages to use new cloud docs site
- CHANGELOG now also publishes to servicerocket-apps wiki.
- Added a custom header and footer for resources links.
- Upgraded to React 18.
- Address known vulnerabilities by updating third-party dependencies.
- Improved analytics for macro parameters.
- Empty show/hide if parameters should not take into account in matching behaviour.
- Description for visiblity parameter behaviour depending on the match using option.
- User able to hide/show content based on authentication type.
- Adoption of new Atlassian Identifier entitlementId and entitlementNumber.
- Show-if and Hide-if macros are now using Group IDs instead of Group names to check whether to display the macro content.
- Group names in existing macros will automatically be converted to Group IDs upon the first edit.
- Updated Macro Icons and Descriptions to help users discover and use our macros easier.
- Updated Get Started Page.
- Able to view Start Date and End Date field values migrated in show-if and hide-if custom editor.