This page covers the renewal of a Venafi certificate via a typical request form on Jira Service Management.
- The Distinguished Name (DN) for the certificate. For more details, go to this page.
- Open your company's IT service desk or IT support web page. In this example, the Venafi-related forms can be seen on top. Click on Renew Venafi certificate.
- Type in a brief summary of the certificate renewal request. Paste in the Distinguished Name (DN) for the certificate and click Create.
- Submit the JSM request. The request will go through workflow set by your JSM administrator.
- If the request is successful, you may see a comment to download the renewed certificate.
Download the certificate from the Certificate information available in the JSM ticket description: