Renewing a Venafi certificate
This page covers the renewal of a Venafi certificate via a typical request form on Jira Service Management.
- The Distinguished Name (DN) for the certificate. For more details, go to this page.
- Click Renew Venafi Certificate on your company's IT service desk or IT support web page.
- Select the user, then type in the summary of the certificate request.
- Enter the Certificate Information with the Certificate Distinguished Name (DN) and the Certificate Signing Request (CSR). Next, click Send.
- Download the certificate from the Certificate information available in the JSM ticket description.