Installing User Utilities
To perform the installation, you will need to fulfill the following prerequisites:
- You are a System Administrator on Workplace.
- The app should be made available (whitelisted) for your Workplace community. Contact ServiceRocket to request access.
- User Utilities also requires a token to complete the installation. Please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org to get a token.
- Once you have your installation token, go to https://user-utilities.servicerocket.io
- Paste the token in the input box and click on Generate.
- Click on Add to Workplace to continue.
- You will be redirected to Workplace and shown an installation dialog. If you have not already logged in to Workplace, you will be prompted to do so.
- Click Add to Workplace. A new window will pop up to show the progress of the installation. Close the window after the installation is done.
- You may now proceed with the usage of the following apps.
Note that availability and access to these apps are limited to certain organizations. Please contact ServiceRocket if you would like an access.