Installation and Licensing
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Server instance.
Step 1: Download Tracking Access for Confluence
- Go to the Cog Icon > Manage apps.
- Click Find new apps.
- Search for Tracking Access for Confluence.
- Click on Install.
- Ensure the app is successfully installed.
Step 2: Obtain a free license for Tracking Access for Confluence
- Obtain a free ServiceRocket license from the ServiceRocket Marketplace
Click Try it free and select the Hosting Option.
Once redirected to ServiceRocket Marketplace, click on the Try It Free | Buy Now button. An example ServiceRocket product page with the Try it free button is shown below.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- You will receive an email with a link to the license key.
- Download the license key
- Go to the Cog Icon > General configuration.
- In the sidebar, under "Tracking Access for Confluence Configuration", click License.
- Upload the ServiceRocket License .key file by clicking Choose File.
- Click Install.
- If your license is valid, it will be displayed under Current License.
Note: ServiceRocket Licenses differ from Atlassian SEN licenses as they are managed differently. A Redirection license is shown below as an example.