This page documents what you can expect when contacting ServiceRocket Support for the Basic Support Plan.
- All support plans are subject to change at the sole discretion of ServiceRocket.
- ServiceRocket will provide technical consultation and advice to customers between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., during business days.
- Basic Support is limited to e-mail support (no telephone support).
- Basic support entitles the Customer to simple troubleshooting and to also help Customers raise feature requests or to report bugs in Software.
- During the term of the applicable support plan, and provided that Customer is not in breach of the License Agreement, ServiceRocket will make available new Software Releases to Customer, as they become generally available. New Software Releases shall be delivered electronically over the Internet.
- If installation and/or configuration (including databases) are required for new releases then ServiceRocket will negotiate terms and conditions for the provision of those services with the Customer.
- If the Customer has modified the Software and requires their modifications to be incorporated into current or future releases of the ServiceRocket Software then ServiceRocket will negotiate terms and conditions for the provision of those services with the Customer. Such agreement will be subject to ServiceRocket determining the feasibility of the inclusion of the customisations. There is no training or education included with any update or New Software Releases.
- During the term of the applicable support plan, ServiceRocket shall use commercially reasonable efforts to provide Error Corrections for Errors in the Software reported by Customer to ServiceRocket.
- ServiceRocket shall have no obligation under this Plan to correct Errors which result from the breach by Customer of this Plan or the License Agreement, or which cannot be remedied due to any modifications of the Software made by Customer or any third party.
- ServiceRocket is not obligated to implement feature requests, compatibility requests and improvements. Rest assured, no feature/improvement request is taken for granted, however these requests are subjected to the decisions of the product management and development teams and they are prioritized based on community demand, feasibility and effort.
For a more comprehensive document, please read the Product Support Plan.