Performs basic statistical analysis on values in a Collection of items.
This supplier takes a quoted keychain which will usually point to a number, date, or other 'comparable' value, and processes each item, resulting in a Stats report that lets you access the results, such as the sum, average, min, max, etc. Also, see the grouping-reporter for more complex options.
Stats On Supplier
Anything, but Collections will be the most effective.
Reporting for Confluence, from version 3.2.0
The following is the list of keys which this supplier will return a value for.
"prefix:key > prefix:key"
The quoted keychain to perform analysis on. This should point to a single value, typically a number, date, or other 'comparable' value.
Average Versions Per Page
This will output the average number of versions for each child page of the parent page.
- Create a Report Info macro
- Insert the following for the Key parameter:
page:children > stats-on:"page:version history > collection:size" > stats:value average
- Insert a parent page for the Source parameter. In our example, we used the List of Suppliers page.
List of Suppliers: 5.761904761904762
Things to Note
- We start with a collection ('page:children').
- "page:version history > collection:size" is in quotes. This is so that that 'stats' keychain gets passed into the 'stats-on' supplier, and doesn't become part of the main keychain.
- After the 'stats-on' section, we continue to the Stats Supplier to retrieve the value we're after, in this case 'value average', which is the average of all non-blank values.