Installation and licensing
You must be:
- An admin of the Confluence Cloud instance.
- Either a technical contact or billing contact of the Confluence Cloud instance. To verify, login to MyAtlassian and ensure the Confluence Cloud instance appears in the Licenses page.
- Click on the Confluence icon in the top-left corner.
- Go to Apps > Find new apps.
When the Find new apps screen loads, locate Security and Encryption for Confluence Cloud. You may have to omit the term "Cloud" from the search to find the add-on.
- Click Install (or Free Trial if the app requires a paid license) to download and install.
If the app requires a paid license, you will be provided with a minimum of 30-day free trial.
- Click Close in the Installed and ready-to-go dialog box.