Service Level Agreement(SLA) is a key component of Jira Service Management. The levels of service expected by a customer need to be well-defined and tracked carefully to nurture a trustworthy and respectful relationship with the customers. An SLA report helps to track tickets that have breached and met the defined SLAs in the project.
Stack bar chart
The number of tickets that have met the SLA
The number of tickets that have failed to meet the SLA
You would like to know the number of tickets with SLA Met and SLA Breached in a project based on the SLA defined in the project.
- Click on Apps > Support Dashboards.
- In the Support Dashboards Reports for JSM window, click View Dashboard, then click Create a report.
- Click on SLA Report
- Add the following details, then click Save:
- Data Source - The data source of the project you want to derive the SLA from.
- Report Type - Choose SLA Report.
- Report Name - A relevant name to capture the content of the report.
- SLA - Choose all or some of the SLA in the project.
- Duration - Choose the preset timeline given or customize your own timeline of tickets created.
- Refresh Frequency - Set the rate of the report being updated with new raw data.