SLA Breaching Report
A breached ticket is detrimental to the customer experience. The SLA Breaching report helps to track a ticket's breaching status at different intervals, this helps to keep relevant parties alert on the action required to be taken to avoid the ticket breaching the defined SLA.
Stack Column Chart
|SLA to breach|
The number of tickets that are breaching is based on the thresholds set by the user.
You would like to be aware of how many issues are reaching the SLA.
- Click on Apps > Support Dashboards.
- In the Support Dashboards Reports for JSM window, click View Dashboard, then click Create a report.
- Click on SLA Report
- Add the following details, then click Save:
- Data Source - The data source of the project you want to derive the SLA from.
- Report Type - Choose SLA Breaching.
- Report Name - A relevant name to capture the content of the report.
- SLA - Choose all or some of the SLA in the project.
- Add Threshold - Set the SLA remaining percentage.
- Duration - Choose the preset timeline given or customize your own timeline of tickets created.
- Refresh Frequency - Set the rate of the report being updated with new raw data.
For example, assuming the time now is 10:00 am, and there are 2 issues in the queue.
|Time created||Priority||Defined SLA(hours)||SLA Breach time|
Remaining breach (%)
|Issue 1||9:00 AM||Highest||2H||11:00 AM||50%|
|Issue 2||9:30 AM||Medium||8H||5:30 PM||88%|
You will get the report below if you have set the threshold as the following: