- Step 1: An Introduction to Scaffolding
- Step 2: Create a Simple Form
- Step 3: Create a Dynamic Form
- Step 4: Create a Simple FAQ Form
- Step 5: Use Live Templates
- Step 6: Conclusion and Resources
Create a Dynamic Form
- Create a single row table.
- Use Scaffolding macros such as table-data, list-data, and list-options.
- Use Edit Contents to enter data.
Not What You're Looking For?
Our forums are a thriving community filled with members and users of ServiceRocket's products who can also help you with any issue.
Check out Atlassian community on Scaffolding!
Our support team is also here to help. You can contact us by clicking here.