Pulling changes from Salesforce
This guide walks you through synchronizing Jira issues with Salesforce by pulling the changes from Salesforce.
For Salesforce objects that support comments such as Case and Idea, pulling changes will also pull all comments from Salesforce to Jira.
An application link must have already been established. See: Configuring Mappings.
Manual synchronization for a single Jira Issue
- Go to the issue you wish to synchronize from Salesforce.
- Go to More > Manage Application Links
- Click Pull Changes link in the Operations column of the next screen.
- The changes will be pulled from the remote linked object and you can verify this by going to the issue and checking the Salesforce information.
Manual synchronization for multiple Jira Issues
- Go to the Issue Navigator and search for a list of issues you want to update from Salesforce.
- Go to Tools > Bulk Change > All x Issue(s).
- Select issues you wish to push to Salesforce. These should already have Salesforce associations.
- The next screen, Choose Operation, will have a few new operations than the standard view.
Select Synchronize with Remote System and click Next.
- A change summary screen will be displayed.
Click Confirm if you are satisfied with the changes.
- You will be taken back to the Issue Navigator. To verify that the Salesforce updates were pulled, go to the issues and verify the Salesforce information.