Installing the Salesforce Package
This page will guide you through the process of installing the Salesforce Package for Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector, which is an optional process for when you want to perform various actions from within Salesforce.
This is the first step in allowing users to associate Cases with Confluence pages.
Before proceeding, ensure you have fulfilled the following:
What if there's a new version?
When a new version of the package is available, ServiceRocket will push an upgrade to your Salesforce instance. This will ensure your instance automatically receive bug fixes and improvements without the hassle of a manual upgrade.
- Go to the ServiceRocket Connector for Salesforce and Confluence Cloud listing on the Salesforce AppExchange.
- Click on the Get It Now button to start the installation.
- Log in and choose whether to install in production or sandbox:
- Review the terms and conditions, and click Confirm and Install!
- You will be taken to the Package Installation Landing Page:
You will be provided with 3 options:
- Install for Admins Only
- Install for All Users
- Install for Specific Profiles...
- Choose the option you want and click Install.
- After the package is ready and installed, click Done and you will be taken to the Installed Packages screen:
- Congratulations! You have installed the Salesforce & Confluence Cloud Connector Package.