This will sort the results by the specified text key value.
By default, empty values will be listed first, then the rest using ascending order.
Previews will not show sorted data
For performance reasons, sorting macros are not executed in Preview mode. This means the macro content could be different when the page is published.
Migratable to Cloud?
The key chain value to sort by.
May be ascending or descending.
The mode of text sort to use. May be one of:
(Since 2.0.0) The locale to use when sorting text in either "natural" or "locale" mode. May be one of the following:
Macro Edit View
- Split page titles containing hyphens into separate values
- Listing All Available Spaces
- Showing the Latest Modification Dates for All Spaces
- Reporting the sum of fields in children pages based on grouping and filters
- Including All Child Pages
- Generating a List of Redirecting Pages
- Filter page results based on user
- Create a report to monitor project status
- Listing Attachments from Another Page
- Listing Attachments from Current Page
- Displaying a list of images attached to the current page
- All pages with the 'Approved' state in the last month