Allows reporting on the current page or reported item.
This reporter will display the contents of any sub-item of either the current item or that specified by the source parameter, identified using the prefix:key value.
If it is used in a top-level report on a page, the current page will be the default source.
Migratable to Cloud?
The key chain value to report on.
The location to report on. A standard Confluence content link.
e.g.: My Page, ^attachment.ext, @self, etc.
If set to false, content matching with any of the criteria will be returned. Otherwise, the content must match all criteria.
Macro Edit View
This macro was formerly known as the
current-item-reporter, but was expanded and renamed in Reporting 1.2.
- Show maps based on addresses in Scaffolding fields
- Multiple Ways to Use Expanding Reporter
- List Comments and Replied Comments on a Page
- Generating a List of Pages with No Label
- Extract values from page titles using Reporting Text Supplier
- Extract values from page titles using regex
- Displaying a List of Only Grandchildren Pages
- Create a report to monitor project status
- Listing Attachments from Another Page
- Listing Attachments from Current Page
- Displaying a list of images attached to the current page