Reports on Confluence content (pages, news, comments, attachments, etc.).
The content can be filtered by space, type, scope, or labels, as well as any custom filters specified in the body of the macro.
The macro will load slowly in a site with a lot of content. Use Local Reporter macro where possible.
Migratable to Cloud?
The comma-separated list of spaces to search in.
Each space may be prefixed by either '+' (to indicate the space is required) or '-' (to indicate the space must be excluded).
The comma-separated list of content types to allow.
Each type may be prefixed by either a '+' (to indicate it is require) or '-' (to indicate it must be excluded). May be any of the following:
The comma-separated list of labels to filter on. Each label can be prefixed with either a '+' (AND operator) or '-' (NOT operator). If no prefixes are included, the default operator would then be OR.
Comma-separated list of pages, news items, etc which are in scope. If the content is a page, the scope can be expanded to their children, descendants or ancestors:
This is independent of the space parameter, so if you wish to limit the scope for a page in another space, you will need to put that space key as the prefix, even if you already specified it in the space parameter.
e.g.: "KEY:My Page > children'.
Allows the specification of a period of time to search within.
e.g.: 7d will only allow content modified in the last 7 days.
If set to false, content matching any of the criteria will be returned. Otherwise, the content must match all criteria.
Macro Edit View
Scoping a page with an open bracket
'('on the title of the Content Report macro will only function correctly if the open bracket is encapsulated with double quotes
"(". For example:
“Use Open (bracket) > children”
Use Open (bracket) > children
Check out Best practices when using Reporting.
- Add a dropdown filter to the Space Inline Comment Report
- Split page titles containing hyphens into separate values
- Searching Confluence Pages for a Specific Macro
- List All Comments Including Unresolved Inline Comments
- Split report results that have special characters
- Showing Pages without Recent Update
- Searching for URLs that contain a specific string
- Reporting the sum of fields in children pages based on grouping and filters
- Multiple Ways to Use Expanding Reporter
- Listing pages with Username labels
- Listing pages that were modified by current user
- Listing Pages created from Global Templates
- Listing open and resolved comments from each page in a space