Using report templates
Reporting includes several templates to help you quickly get started. Here's how to use them:
- Add a Reporting macro.
- In the Reporting window, click on the Templates icon at the top right.
- A list of all available templates will appear.
- Search for a relevant template name using any keyword of your choice. The example below shows the search filter returns all templates related to "comments".
- Click the template to import the recipe automatically. Modify the report if needed, then click Save and Publish the page.
- Check out the recipes section for other useful recipes you can import.
- Hover over a template to see a preview of expected results, like the example below.