Importing and exporting reports
You can easily import reports created by others, or share your reports by using Reporting's Import and Export Reports feature.
Reports are stored in the JSON text format and you can obtain "recipe"-type reports such as those listed on the Recipes for Confluence Cloud page.
You can also obtain reports from users who have exported them using the steps in the "Exporting reports" section below. To import a report, follow these steps:
- Add a Reporting macro.
- window, click on the Templates button, then click on the Import tab.
- In the Import tab, paste the recipe you want to import. Then click Import to continue.
- Tweak the report if needed, and click Save. Then Publish the page to see the results.
- Create a report by adding a Reporting macro, and Save it first. Alternatively, you can also edit an existing Reporting macro.
- Edit the macro to launch the Reporting window again. This time, click on the Templates button, then click on the Import tab.
- In the Import tab, the recipe for the current report is shown in JSON text format. You can select and copy this text, then paste it into a text file, email, web page, or other location.
After you have copied the text, click on the Back button (left arrow) to return to the Reporting window (do not click on "Import").