Release notes for Confluence Cloud
We have a short release lifecycle of up to once or twice a week to quickly improve our products and deliver them promptly.
Note that due to the way Atlassian Connect apps are designed, we don't necessarily release a new Marketplace version for every release. This means multiple app versions may correspond to a single Marketplace version.
- Fixed references to Learn More & Quick Start pages to use new cloud docs site
- CHANGELOG now also publishes to servicerocket-apps wiki.
- Added a custom header and footer for resources links.
- Adoption of new Atlassian Identifier "entitlementId" and "entitlementNumber".
- Updated Macro Icons and Descriptions to help users discover and use our macros easier.
- Updated Get Started Page.
- Behind the scenes improvement with dependency updates.
- Behind the scenes improvement: Migrated credentials from GitHub Actions to AWS SSM.
- Behind the scenes improvement: Upgraded Serverless version to v3.
- Behind the scenes improvement: Upgraded NodeJS version to v16.