Enable Lightning Knowledge and its permissions
Enable Lightning Knowledge
- In Salesforce, click on Settings under your profile options.
In the left sidebar, click Advanced User Details, then click Edit.in the user section on the right, Make sure Knowledge User is checked (enabled). Click Save to continue.
NOTEThis will assign a Knowledge User License to the user.
- In the search bar, type "knowledge settings" and click on the result.
In the Knowledge Settings page, Click on Edit, and make sure Enable Lightning Knowledge is checked. Under Article Summaries, make sure all the options are checked (enabled).
NOTENote: if you don’t see Knowledge Settings, log out and log in again, then search for it.
Enable Knowledge Base permissions
- Click on Home, then in the left sidebar, then click on Administration → Users.
- In the Users section, click on the user's profile under the Profile column.
- In the Profiles window, scroll down to the Knowledge Base Permissions section and check that the profile assigned to you has the Knowledge "Read" and "Create" permissions checked (enabled).