Bulk publishing Confluence pages to Salesforce
- Go to any Confluence space of your choice.
- Click Bulk Publish to SF on the right sidebar.
- You can sort and search for the pages you want using the Sort by and Filter list search bar.
- Tick the pages that you want to bulk publish to Salesforce.
- Click Publish to SF and a modal dialog will appear.
- Fill in the following information:
- Choose mapping - Select the mapping of your choice, this mapping is defined on the Manage Apps page. For more information, read Configuring mappings.
- Choose display type - Choose between Draft or Public.
- Choose categories - Choose the article categories that should be set for this page in Salesforce.
Note that you may select from up to four levels of categories in the hierarchy.
- Click Publish to SF after filling up the information above. The Status of the page will change from "Not published" to "Published".
- You will receive an email once the pages are completely published.