Pathway User Guide
This document is designed to get Pathway Users quickly up and running with a Pathway.
By the end of this guide you will understand how to enroll into a Pathway, follow them, and eventually withdraw from a Pathway.
Enrolling Into a New Pathway
To enroll into a new Pathway:
- Click on the link from your Pathway Owner.
- At the Pathway screen, click Enroll.
- If successful, you should see a success message:
Following a Pathway
- After enrolling into a Pathway, click on the first step:
- From within the page, you may navigate to the next step by clicking on Step Overview at the top of the page:
- When the Step Overview pop-up window appears, click on Next Step:
- Alternatively, you can also click on Pathways Overview to return to the Pathway Overview screen.
Unenrolling From a Pathway
Unenrolling from a Pathway is easy:
- Go to the page of the Pathway you are enrolled in.
- Click Unenroll from the main Pathway page: