Page Approval Global Settings
Some parameters that can be configured as part of the Page Approval macro can be configured globally in Confluence Administration.
- Go to the Cog Icon > General configuration.
- On the General Configuration screen, look in the sidebar and look for Page Approval Configuration.
- Click on Page Approval Properties:
- The following screen will appear to allow you to control the parameters globally:
Configuring global level Page Approval settings
Additional Page Approval Fields
Configure the default appearance of the macro:
- Show role field
- Show comment field
- Show acknowledgment
Page Approval Notifications
Configure how users are notified about approval events:
- Notified users
- Notified actions
- Notify on approval events
- Notify on acknowledgment events
Other Page Approval Settings
Configure the default behavior of Page Approval:
- Fix the list of users when the Users or Acknowledgers parameters are used
- Unapprove pages when a new user is registered to them (this may happen due to a group membership change, etc.)