Setting up a standard approval
The standard approval request requires all the approvers that have been listed to approve the page, only then the page approval status will change to Approved.
Even if one approver rejects the request, the entire approval request will be Rejected.
You would like to request the board members' approval for the finalized list of ideas that have been discussed. There are 2 members that need to give their approval to pass the list of ideas.
Go to any page in your space. Click on Page Approval below the page's title.
- Choose Standard approval in the window.
- In the Approvers field, add two users as approvers and click Next.
- In the consequent fields, add the following details, then click Send Request.
- Acknowledgers - Choose a user to be an acknowledger or leave it empty, this field is optional.
- Due Date - Set the deadline for the approval to be given.
- Priority - Set the priority level for approval.
- The status will change from Page approval to In review after the request is sent.
- Click In review > View Approval Request, to view the current state of the approval request.
|Approver 1||Approver 2||Outcome|
|Request approved||Request approved||Approved|
|Request approved||No action||In review|
|Request approved||Request rejected||Rejected|
|Request rejected||No action||Rejected|