Acknowledgment of pages
Acknowledgments allow users to indicate they have reviewed the page, even if they are not approvers. This guide will help you understand how to acknowledge page approval requests.
- You will receive a notification via email and in-app notification requesting your acknowledgment.
- Click In review below the page's title > Click View Approval Request.
- A small window will show you the acknowledgment request. Click Acknowledge to acknowledge the request.
- An automated comment under your username will be left on the page. This will notify the page owner.
- Click In review > View Approval Request again, a green tick beside your name indicates your acknowledgment has been given to the approval request.