Release Notes for Composition Tabs for Confluence Cloud
We have a short release lifecycle of up to once or twice a week to quickly improve our products and deliver them promptly.
Note that due to the way Atlassian Connect apps are designed, we don't necessarily release a new Marketplace version for every release. This means multiple app versions may correspond to a single Marketplace version.
- CHANGELOG now also publishes to servicerocket-apps wiki.
- Fixed tracking to ensure edits and creates were differentiated correctly.
- Adding resource links tracking to tabs, pages-tabs & showcase macros.
- Standardized the Save button behavior in the Tabs macro editor.
- Pages to tabs macro editor has a new look with a custom header and footer, along with links to Support, Give Feedback, Quick Start and Learn More pages.
- Showcase macro editor has a new look with a custom header and footer, along with links to Support, Give Feedback, Quick Start and Learn More pages.
- Fixed pages to tabs macro broken after publishing.
- Tabs macro editor header includes links to Support, Give Feedback, Quick Start and Learn More pages.
- Tabs macro editor has a new look with a custom header and footer.
- Users will be able to dismiss the new Tabs macro editor by clicking outside the editor.
- Fixed broken navigation for Table of Contents macro in Pages to Tabs macro.
- Standardizing scrollbar behaviour in
- Added properties for event analytics in
- Fixed a bug where tab name input in side view disappears in Tabs macro.
- In Pages to Tabs macro, users can change the tab order during preview.
- Fixed a bug where images do not render after tabs conversion during the migration process.
- Adoption of new Atlassian Identifier "entitlementId" and "entitlementNumber".
- Removed custom file picker interface in Tabs macro. Images & Files upload now works similarly to Confluence where it'll now open up the OS file picker directly. Pick one or multiple files to upload.
- In Pages to Tabs macro, users can rename the tabs.
- In Pages to Tabs macro, the tab positioning is configurable to side or top.
- In Pages to Tabs macro, the ‘Read more’ link in the preview will open to a new tab.
- In Tabs macro, the quick insert ('/' shortcut) to add files and images will not appear in templates.
- In Pages To Tab macro, users now able to preview tab name, tab contents and tab positioning before inserting the macro.
- In Pages To Tab macro, users now able to view info panel which inform users that some macros and formatting on their pages will not be rendered.
- In Showcase macro, users now able to view the latest changes in showcase live preview depending on the parameter filled.
- In Showcase macro, users now able to view placeholder images for featured image and emoji preview if no image or emoji added.
- Fixed a bug where inserting Showcase macros with an uploaded featured image on an unpublished page will be rendered with a broken image icon in preview.