This is because your web browser has blocked third-party cookies used by the Google account.
Here's how you can enable third-party cookies.
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (PC / Mac):
- Open a new tab.
- Enter this address in the address bar: chrome://settings/cookies
- Key in accounts.google.com
- Check the option 'Including third-party cookies on this site.
- Click 'Add'.
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More and then tap on Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to "Cookies," switch the setting on.
- To allow third-party cookies, check the box next to "Allow third-party cookies"
To enable cookies in Mozilla Firefox (PC / Mac):
- Click ≡ (hamburger menu) button and select .
- Select the panel and scroll down to the Cookies and Site Data section.
- Click .
- The Exceptions - Cookies and Site Data dialog box that opens will show you which sites you have blocked from storing cookies.
- Make sure the site accounts.google.com isn't listed. If it is listed, click on its entry, then click '.
- Close the about:preferences page. Any changes you've made will automatically be saved.
To enable cookies in Safari (Mac):
- Go to the Safari drop-down menu.
- Select Preferences.
- Click Privacy in the top panel.
- Uncheck the option 'Block all cookies'.
To enable cookies in Safari (iPhone/iPad):
- Open your Settings.
- Scroll down and select Safari.
- Under Privacy & Security, uncheck 'Block All Cookies'
- Select 'Always Allow.'