This guide shows you how to enable Attendance Taker for Classroom. It is an add-on feature for Google Classroom and Google Calendar which can be enabled with only a few clicks. No downloads or installations are needed on your device.
This add-on is designed to work with Google Classroom. Before you enable it, you will need to have the following:
- Teacher's role in Google Classroom.
- Created at least one class in Google Classroom.
- Visit our listing on the Google Workspace Marketplace titled Attendance Taker for Classroom.
- Click Install, and then click on Continue.
- You will be prompted to allow permissions in order to start installing. Click Allow, to proceed. If you haven't logged in to your Google account, you will be prompted to do so.
- Go to your Google Calendar, and click on the Attendance Taker icon on the sidebar.
That's it! You can start scheduling tracked meetings now.
- Students do not need to install the Attendance Taker to sign their attendance.
- Attendance Taker for Classroom will be installed and you are given a 30-day free trial
- If you are installing for a Google Workspace account, make sure you allow the users in your organization to install add-ons for the Google Calendar. For more information, you can click on this link.
- Test the add-on by following these simple steps.
- Learn how to use Google Classroom Attendance Taker with the Teacher Guide.
- Completed your 30-day free trial? Consider getting a full subscription.